My name is Mike Campbell, and I live and work in Grand Canyon, Arizona. I own and operate a small guiding service called Canyonology Treks. I consider myself fortunate to take people hiking in the canyon for a living. I lead multi-day hiking and camping tours as well as just single-day trips.
Fully Psyched is my personal website. It started out as a place to archive the artwork and writing that I created as part of a Kickstarter project. These days, it’s where I post most of my creative work. Here are some links to get you started:
- Star Wars Camping: A children’s book that I wrote and illustrated.
- Greetings from the Back of My Van: An archive of all the creative work that I produced for a Kickstarter project I did.
- Project Index: A list of some of the different art and writing projects that I’ve posted on Fully Psyched
- Postcards and letters: I sometimes send postcards and letters to people. It’s art by mail — the best kind of art!
- Request a postcard: Want a postcard of your own? You can have one!
- Sketchbook: Semi-random selections from my sketchbook.
- Things I liked: Music, film, writing — if it’s interesting enough for me to revisit in the future, I might post it here.
Want to drop a line? You can contact me using the form below.